Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Official tPB Transfer Portal Tracker (6 Viewers)

Frogsker30

Wide Receiver
Elite Member

Rhule’s feeder program from Georgia continues

cmt look at it GIF by The Ed Bassmaster Show

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Thank Fran Brown for steering another guy our way. Hard to see him contributing next year given he essentially missed freshman year but could be huge down the road.
Fran could be a great asset for us. Pretty much got his start coaching under Rhule at Temple & Baylor and is now considered one of the best DB Coaches. Makes sense for him to steer talented players that enter the portal to us so Georgia keeps them from going to competing programs in the $EC. Rhule can also get the 411 from him on them. Only way we face Georgia is in the Playoffs or a Bowl Game. Georgia doesn't want Bama or Auburn getting one of their talented 4-5 Stars that enters the portal.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Getting down to 85 is going to be fascinating
I'm not as worried for 2 reasons.
1. NIL
2. What Rhule is going to demand of them in practice, in the classroom and off the field

With our NIL we can utilize NIL for some of these Seniors for a semester or 2. Or pay for a transfers first semester with NIL until a scholarship opens up. I think between Turd & Rhule that the NIL game will get figured out to our advantage. Hoping 1890 is legit & professional unlike ABM.

Read quite a few articles and watched interviews where Rhule mentions how hard his practices are so they are not for everyone. Returning Baylor players were complaining when he took over because of how hard and physical the practices were. Many transferred out that were complaining. I think he will flip the culture quickly as it will be "My Way or The Highway" with players, especially when we have so many. Competition is a good thing. Work your ass off and do things the right way or you are gone.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds