Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Official tPB Eskimo Brother thread (1 Viewer)

kyle23

Linebacker
Elite Member
I got laid in a Kearney city park circa ~2009 during Cruise Night. It was the night of the tornado and we took shelter in a gazebo.

Prior to that I was drinking MD 20 20 with some locals. Twas a great night all around.

RedSeaRising

Commissioner
Elite Member
tPB OG
Love slutz, I am sure it wouldn't be many degrees of separation between a lot of tPB'ers that are in the same age band. I think it's fairly tradition for small to middle sized Nebraska towns to swap sluts, at least I plowed my way through the ones in my town and directly bordering counties.

RedSeaRising

Commissioner
Elite Member
tPB OG
Well, this one falls in my wheelhouse as I'm Eskimo Brothers with a few of the professional athletes, mainly that played in Denver:
-John Elway
-Peter Forsberg
-Kenyon Martin
-Dan Hinote
-Reggie Rivers
-Brian Grease
I know there are some more. Got lucky as over the years I hooked up with a bunch of hot women in Colorado that dated a few of the famous local jocks.

Surprisingly I'm not Eskimo Brothers with any famous musicians that I know of, but not from a lack of trying. Couldn't close the deal with 1 chick who would have tied me to a few famous musicians. I was almost Eskimo Brothers with Charlie Sheen. A Playboy Playmate friend I played slap & tickle with a few times banged him but I never actually fucked her. Charlie wasn't the only actor or athlete she banged.
Gratz on the almost sects, but given Charlie's track record in terms of venerial diseases you probably dodged a bullet there.

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
wedding-crashers.gif

Huskersballz

Running Back
Elite Member
Fucked a girl from Callaway last summer... is that close enough to Kearney aka the Eskimo Capital Brother of the World for this Swimtown guy to participate?

BluesBucksNHuskers

Running Back
Elite Member
Alex Maric is the only Husker one I know of but I’d be shocked if there wasn’t more with all the Claremont Apartment parties I went to in my early 20s

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds