Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

***Official Nebraska vs Oklahoma game thread***

What makes u think OU is that good? Lol
This OU team will lose multiple games this year, they are not that good, they are certainly not the third ranked team in the country.

This OU loss makes it even more difficult to have a winning record this season. AND I hate to say it, but Mich St today looked pretty Good, better than we thought they would be..amd Mel Tucker has already shown he can beat SF.

I am looking at it from the perspective that SF needs a winning season to retain his job. This L made it now close to impossible, while a W would have put him in a decent spot.

Who we gonna beat? NW? Maybe Minn? Maybe.. I see potentially m aybe 3 wins on the season if we beat the teams that we have a decent shot at..
But then again, we still will make crucial mental mistakes, get a lot of penalties, and unless our FG kicker pulls his head out, we not gonna win sh^t..lol

AM is the same guy he always is, he will look good amn be ineffective all In th same game and pad his stats after losing the game for us..rinse repeat..The D may keep some games close, but AM and our penalties , and FG kicking gonna lose it for us..

Bearting OU would have been a feather in the cap W for him, beating an old rival who was ranked
I domr se any feather In the cap Wins this yr for SF on the board...
If there was a pill that could make you less stupid, would you take it or would you be too stupid to take it?

My power was out this morning, so I watched the game on youtubeTV delayed by about 45 minutes.

My takeaways from this thread:

1) There are no "good" husker message boards for "official game threads" during or after a loss, no matter the positives/progress that could be gleaned from watching the game without some weird agenda, and

2) Homie's here. Board has gone to shit.

Fuck, I just renewed for a year today.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back