Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

***Official Nebraska vs Oklahoma game thread***

the galaxy brain takes right now by people who said we were going to lose by 30...are something else

lol
I was wrong. I don’t have any problem saying that. Thought we would absolutely get run out of the stadium. It’s not really a pride thing for me.

Adrian outplayed Rattler today and he's supposed to be the Heisman favorite. Some of you dogging Adrian...man stfu. The sacks he took were 95% on the OL. He could work on getting the ball out sooner but it's not like he's getting coached up by that dumbfuck Verdo.

I'm proud of this team, Frost called a good game for once.

Big Boi Smh GIF by Outkast

Adrian outplayed Rattler today and he's supposed to be the Heisman favorite. Some of you dogging Adrian...man stfu. The sacks he took were 95% on the OL. He could work on getting the ball out sooner but it's not like he's getting coached up by that dumbfuck Verdo.

I'm proud of this team, Frost called a good game for once.

Big Boi Smh GIF by Outkast
Just curious, why don’t we roll him out of the pocket on the first play of the last series? Dumb to keep him in the pocket.

I thought it would be like 52-24 type game...I'm glad we didn't get embarrassed on national tv again, but I really hope we get our shit together for conference play.
I said 56-13. D was good. Much more physical than OU. OU wasn’t about that.

There are people on the Scrolls saying we won’t win another game this season. People who actually watched today’s game and that’s their takeaway.
I think I actually feel better for one reason...the Defense. They might actually allow us to retard rumble into a couple more wins.

I haven't seen the posts from when Ervin got hurt, and went to take a leak during the commercial break. Assuming he tore his knee and is done for the season?

The way he just collapsed I’m assuming he popped an ACL.

I haven't seen the posts from when Ervin got hurt, and went to take a leak during the commercial break. Assuming he tore his knee and is done for the season?
I'd be flabbergasted if he didn't. Had all the text book signs of an ACL

I think I actually feel better for one reason...the Defense. They might actually allow us to retard rumble into a couple more wins.
We moved the ball a lot on OU. I understand their a big 12 defense, we still fuck up when it matters, etc. But this was actually a reasonable solid offensive performance. If they can get that out of the D each week, I could see us grinding out a few no problem

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back