Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

***Official Nebraska vs Oklahoma game thread***

The 7 point loss in a competitive road game against the #3 team in the country is the one that we think has sealed his fate?
This didn’t seal it, but might be the only thing that can save it

What kind of clown show 4th yr qb throws that pass? That has zero shot of going out of bounds and stopping the clock? HOLY SHIT WE ARE DUMB, from the QB to the coaches..geezus krist.

Fooking clown show

The 7 point loss in a competitive road game against the #3 team in the country is the one that we think has sealed his fate?
OU in reality is probably a top 10-20 team. It’s a moral victory, but I don’t see anyway we win next week against MSU.

So regardless of what happens during the next 8 games, you think Frost is gone because he didn’t upset Oklahoma on the road?

Was the first down play a bust or a absolutely stupid call?

Certainly wasn’t blocked well, but looked like a designed run

I’m 100% positive without having rewatched it that someone missed a block.

Maybe the blocking was just so bad that it looked like a too cute stupid call.

I think it was a called play that OU knew was coming.

I think the play clock was running low and that was the default panic play to save a timeout. It looked on TV as if Frost was screaming at AM about the play clock.

Not gonna save his Job when we go 4 straight yrs with a losing record..thuis L just sealed his fate..he needed it to hang on to give any hope of making it out of this season w a winning record..base on our schedule.

Fooking clown show, this OU team is highly overrsted...

Seen it on Twitter and RRS all week, wasn't necessarily talking about this board. Stfu.
lol

ha gay GIF

That was a football game. Culp sucks. Offensive line not great. Defense very good. Mistakes are frustrating. Oklahoma made some boneheaded plays too and also missed a FG. I’m way more optimistic than I was at 8:00 this morning. GBR.

Not gonna save his Job when we go 4 straight yrs with a losing record..thuis L just sealed his fate..he needed it to hang on to give any hope of making it out of this season w a winning record..base on our schedule.

This OU team is going to lose multiple games

Lol. So the consensus of this chatbort going into the game is OU is going to run a train on us, and instead we take OU to the wire. And now we needed OU to save his job. Makes a lot of sense.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back