Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Official Nebraska vs Northern Cockeye Official Prediction

I'm going 38-13.

I do think their running game might surprise us a bit. BUT...if they gash us a couple times, you know that'll be corrected quickly by Tone Dog.

Expect sort of a ho hum - possible let down game. Should we win 56-7, we have a lot to be excited about.

This one could get ugly, but hopefully we don't sleep on it. Their strength on offense is running though and I don't think they want to try to move tyrob or nash and our LBs gonna have so many tackles.

49-6

After having done no research on whatever a "UNI" is, I'm saying 38-6 good guys. We make a field goal, and miss another.
Here's some. They played the equivalent of Pickle Smoochers lite if Pickle Smoochers had a football team.

And they just beat an NAIA team by 7.

This game is the HH/Gramstad special.

IMG_1724.jpeg

Here's some. They played the equivalent of Pickle Smoochers lite if Pickle Smoochers had a football team.

And they just beat an NAIA team by 7.

This game is the HH/Gramstad special.

View attachment 41923
Maybe they consider letting DR rest for a week? I'm just assuming Heinrich is talented enough to smoke them

Maybe they consider letting DR rest for a week? I'm just assuming Heinrich is talented enough to smoke them
Nebraska Football GIF by FirstAndMonday

UNI. 20

Nubs. 34

Feel there will be a letdown/hangover from Colorado. Plus I feel Rhule will want to clear the benches again and let everyone get a chance to play and get more experience.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back