Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Game Thread Official Nebraska Vs Illinois GameDay Thread

Yelling Wakey Wakey GIF by Food Club FOX

What happens if we skullfuck Illinois so bad that Fat Bert has a heart attack on the field and then he gets taken to a Lincoln hospital and recovers but then he just refuses to leave because he’s embarrassed to show his face and because who would want to go back to Illinois?

What happens if we skullfuck Illinois so bad that Fat Bert has a heart attack on the field and then he gets taken to a Lincoln hospital and recovers but then he just refuses to leave because he’s embarrassed to show his face and because who would want to go back to Illinois?
We initiate Operation: Dumbo and bring in the Air National Guard.

damn…

C
Not able to leave Omaha until about 3 today. Nervous about I80 traffic and parking... anyone have any tips for parking? Only my third game in 3 years and the Huskers won the other two in blowouts so here's to hoping that continues.

I usually park in one of the parking garages off of P by antelope pkwy and walk. Usually cheaper and easier to get out. Couple extra blocks to walk tho

Not able to leave Omaha until about 3 today. Nervous about I80 traffic and parking... anyone have any tips for parking? Only my third game in 3 years and the Huskers won the other two in blowouts so here's to hoping that continues.
you dam city slickers always wantin the interstates PHEWW! !, if youre that worried about i80 traffic take hwy 92 over to wahoo then 77 south into Lincoln OR hwy 6 out of omaha to lincoln. Those backroads highways are easier to road trip ( aka drinkin w your farmer buddies just make sure one is your DD and don’t speed) that way you don’t need to worry about gettin to the bars before the game BELLCHH

Don't know if spots still available but I always buy in advance so I have a reserved spot and don't have to worry about it. Go to event parking and select tonight's game.

Here you go:

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back