Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking ***Official @Mod_Team Appreciation Thread*** (1 Viewer)

V-Doub

Poon Slayer
tPB OG
I would like to start the official @Mod_Team appreciation thread. @HuskerGarrett and I agreed that we need to honor our 1st responders on TPB. Without them none of this would be possible. Their banning and deleting is what keeps us Platinum Boarders safe and provides us the freedom to achieve our message board dreams. We salute our warriors, walking the mean streets and running towards violent board offenders while the rest of us run away. Thank you @Mod_Team and God bless you...

My Personal Story: I would now like to share my story of how @Mod_Team personally changed my life... When I was invited to that Platinum Board to become our top insider I was meet with some controversy. Some people actually questioned the validity of my exclusive inside info, but @Mod_Team deleted and banned all those assholes and gave me the opportunity, the freedom to pursue my message board dream. I just wanna say I love you @Mod_Team and I encourage everyone else to share how @Mod_Team saved your life.

I didn’t tag any individual mods because I love you all and I didn’t want to forget anyone. Always remember...

3EF51B30-3451-4CE9-BEC8-10FDDCB4DECF.gif

Also Garrett asked me to make a couple of announcements...

1 - @Mod_Team will be instituting a “weekly purge“ banning all potential libs. All social media accounts and records will be fully investigated and vetted. Just wanted to keep everyone abreast to these developments...

2 - I have officially decided to do a Christmas album. I’ll keep everyone updated as recording progresses. For right now enjoy one of my classics wet your appetite...

(also please pin)

Black5hirt

Offensive Lineman
tPB OG
I hope you guys know, that it’s no simple task, our top mod has yet to sleep any more than three hours a night since the dawning of thes site. I’ll never forget opening up messenger and seeing the web address. I thought it was a joke so checked if Jim was up.7C062D7E-9BC4-4AD9-AE3A-40D1DDAC8D2A.jpeg
What an exciting night. We can thank Garrett for this amazing dream. It’s begun and will continue to grow and evolve and I’m grateful to be a part of it with you all.

Jeremy

Last edited:

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
Just a reminder of what I see libs post on the Open Scrolls -

@bldhuskerred:

So your answer is no then? He could walk up an shoot your family member your reaction would be MAGA right.

Just for clarification, Joe could could fvck my dead mother and I would vote for him over the orange lying epstein loving adderall addicted bafoon.

What a weird bunch.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I hope you guys know, that it’s no simple task, our top mod has yet to sleep any more than three hours a night since the dawning of thes site. I’ll never forget opening up messenger and seeing the web address. I thought it was a joke so checked if Jim was up.View attachment 136
What an exciting night. We can thank Garrett for this amazing dream. It’s begun and will continue to grow and evolve and I’m grateful to be a part of it with you all.

Jeremy
I am considering starting a corvette donation fund FWIW

Dell Husker

Quarterback
tPB OG
tenor.gif

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds