Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

NSFW Official ding check in (10 Viewers)

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
One of my best friends was down there. Looked WILD
My group was wild. They left yesterday and I'm still hurting. Was a long hard week, on many accounts. Technically only 2 people got kicked out of bars and nobody was arrested. Have one chicka with a broken rib and another with a broken hand but besides that no damage to anything besides our dignity. I had 9 of them staying at my house and we went through 6 full bottles of tequila plus who knows how many bottles of vodka and rum. My beer fridge was almost empty and that holds over 10 cases of beer.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
My group was wild. They left yesterday and I'm still hurting. Was a long hard week, on many accounts. Technically only 2 people got kicked out of bars and nobody was arrested. Have one chicka with a broken rib and another with a broken hand but besides that no damage to anything besides our dignity. I had 9 of them staying at my house and we went through 6 full bottles of tequila plus who knows how many bottles of vodka and rum. My beer fridge was almost empty and that holds over 10 cases of beer.
How much body fluid got exchanged?

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
How much body fluid got exchanged?
Depends if we are using the Metric System or not?

this-much-tmr.gif

Most were couples but there were far more single women then single men. That always works in my favor, especially when it's my house and I'm the one with the boat. Boats might be expensive but they are an great piece of jewelry that really attracts women, and turns them on. My batting percentage is ridiculous when I take them for a nighttime boat ride, especially solo. First night about 8 of us decided to boat to a cove for a late night skinny dipping session and I was trying to work the smoke show of the group with little luck when the 2nd hottest one, a 34 yr old nurse, just decided to kiss me. Barely spoke with her all night. Game over, had a great weekend. Still not sure how that happened but we had fun.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG

this-much-tmr.gif

Most were couples but there were far more single women then single men. That always works in my favor, especially when it's my house and I'm the one with the boat. Boats might be expensive but they are an great piece of jewelry that really attracts women, and turns them on. My batting percentage is ridiculous when I take them for a nighttime boat ride, especially solo. First night about 8 of us decided to boat to a cove for a late night skinny dipping session and I was trying to work the smoke show of the group with little luck when the 2nd hottest one, a 34 yr old nurse, just decided to kiss me. Barely spoke with her all night. Game over, had a great weekend. Still not sure how that happened but we had fun.

Always Sunny GIF by hero0fwar

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG

this-much-tmr.gif

I hope you pinned this to her clit ...

iu

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG

this-much-tmr.gif

Really thought this was gonna end in a tripod. I am @disappointed

Adolph Coors

Fat
Elite Member
have you ever frequented the glory hole?

Eaton Beaver

Prime Time
Elite Member
Twice this evening…she had that look in her eyes and I had no chance. I think I just got violated…not once but twice.

Good news she’s got one hell of a smile goin on at the moment.
Who did she see today that got her all wound up? Must of been a old fling but who cares right?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds