Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Official 2024 Nebraska Cardiac Beaver Slayers Baseball Thread (40-22) (17 Viewers)

HCFord1

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
This pitcher sucks so hard I’m going mad watching him throw a ridiculously terrible curveball at 75 MPH over and over to every batter.
I mean he seems like a massive tool but his curve isn’t bad when he gets it below the knees.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
I mean he seems like a massive tool but his curve isn’t bad when he gets it below the knees.

I may have exaggerated the shittiness. But he was throwing nothing else. It was the curveball and that’s it. You really didn’t have to worry about him reaching back and throwing a fastball and the times he did he wasn’t close.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
It’s going to be really important for the team to start fast tomorrow

I’m not gonna get too high or too low on one game or even one series. I came in hoping for a split. Now I think it would be a shame if we didn’t get 3 this weekend.

If you’re cleaner in the field and get Brumbaugh to hit the ball 3 feet to the right or 6 feet the other way and you’re likely looking for a sweep tomorrow.

SoCal_Corn

Wide Receiver
What happened? Are we taking punches thrown or typical baseball hold-me-back-bro jawing at each other?

More of the later.
Couple of GCU dicks jumping up,and down talking and waving arms and shit. In the infield.

Coaches all in between the two groups.

A long discussion between the two HCs after they separated.

PonyBoy

Cornerback
Insider
Walsh showed tonight exactly why Christo is so important to this staff. Christo can give us 1 hell of a 1-2 punch on Friday-Saturday. Quite possibly the 2nd best 1-2 punch in the B1G and top 15-20 in the nation if not better.

Big opportunity for Caleb Clark Sunday. He can solidify the 3rd spot in the rotation with a solid performance in the finale.

Good thing for game 4; we have a rested bullpen along with Timmerman & Horn bouncing back if needed.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Walsh showed tonight exactly why Christo is so important to this staff. Christo can give us 1 hell of a 1-2 punch on Friday-Saturday. Quite possibly the 2nd best 1-2 punch in the B1G and top 15-20 in the nation if not better.

Big opportunity for Caleb Clark Sunday. He can solidify the 3rd spot in the rotation with a solid performance in the finale.

Good thing for game 4; we have a rested bullpen along with Timmerman & Horn bouncing back if needed.

Tonight pissed me off. We are better than this GCU team by a wide margin.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds