Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Official 2024 Nebraska Cardiac Beaver Slayers Baseball Thread (40-22)

Sears gets us past Florida. Then we cruise to the natty against Arkansas, beating them in glorious revenge fashion to break all Husker curses forever more.
Only question is whether Florida's ace gives up solo, 2 run, 3 run, and grand slam home runs to Caron or if the bullpen is responsible for a few

Sears gets us past Florida. Then we cruise to the natty against Arkansas, beating them in glorious revenge fashion to break all Husker curses forever more.
Only question is whether Florida's ace gives up solo, 2 run, 3 run, and grand slam home runs to Caron or if the bullpen is responsible for a few
1716828816749.gif

Serious question, which starting pitcher had the worst performance of those last 5 games? If we get that type of consistency through regionals, no one is touching the Big Red Machine.

Serious question, which starting pitcher had the worst performance of those last 5 games? If we get that type of consistency through regionals, no one is touching the Big Red Machine.

No Limit Buffet GIF

The team as a whole seemed to kick it into gear ,after the Ohio state debacle, better than they had pretty much the whole second half of the season. Especially the pitching staff. The bullpen really suprised me how well they did, BUT the starters for each game (obviously again not OSU game) went deep.

The team as a whole seemed to kick it into gear ,after the Ohio state debacle, better than they had pretty much the whole second half of the season. Especially the pitching staff. The bullpen really suprised me how well they did, BUT the starters for each game (obviously again not OSU game) went deep.
The pitching staff did a fantastic job. That Ohio State loss may have been a blessing in disguise.

And that game also gave a much needed jump start to our bats too.

Without looking at extended metrics that we have available when we discuss the majors (yes I am a FanGraphs, statcast, and baseball savant nerd and I make zero apologies) where we can get a really deep look at these things; I’d actually say Will Walsh as it appeared he had the most traffic and some of the harder hit balls against him.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back