Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Official 2024 Nebraska Cardiac Beaver Slayers Baseball Thread (40-22)

Indiana’s SP tonight is the same guy they started against Sears on Friday night a few weeks ag

Looks like Purdoodoo is starting their ace as well
I feel like Indiana always starts their best guy on Saturdays? Or am I misremembering even we played them?

Pretty good season for a team that had no first teamers

Kudos to Bolt

Sears is pitcher of the year (also 1st team). My bad for not posting that originally.

Caron hosed. And Sears hosed too, he should be B1G player of the year. Rutgers SS got in, after they finished in 12th place. 😂

Probably 10-15k
I
Lies No GIF

Yep.

Rutgers, 12th place, has player of the year. His numbers didn't even lead the B1G but his overall did.

Straight bullshit. Sears should be player of the year.
Look ....I get that the B1G doesn't look beyond maybe batting average and HRs, but teams were flat scared to run on Josh. I don't know what the final numbers were but late in the season they only attempted 29 SBs in 50 games. That's respect.

Dude has a cannon behind the plate

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back