Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Official 2024 Nebraska Cardiac Beaver Slayers Baseball Thread (40-22) (12 Viewers)

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
2 strikeouts with a guy in scoring position

Kaladin

Elite Member
This win didn’t do shit for our RPI

Those 3 straight losses really fucked us

PonyBoy

Cornerback
Insider
This win didn’t do shit for our RPI

Those 3 straight losses really fucked us

Moved up 2 spots with the win alone. I believe Warren Nolan's RPI does a full update, all games played, the following day.

Ioa is back to a Q3.

D1Baseball doesn't update till the weekend is over. We're #30 going in to the Indiana series and are currently 1-1 against a Q3 opponent and Ioa was Q4 to begin the weekend and is Q3 right now. We should be move up, unless WN has adjusted their schedule update...

Kaladin

Elite Member
I believe Warren Nolan's RPI does a full update, all games played, the following day.
didn’t know that but that’s encouraging

Maryland has already jumped to 29 in the last hour in the WN rankings

PonyBoy

Cornerback
Insider
didn’t know that but that’s encouraging

Maryland has already jumped to 29 in the last hour in the WN rankings

I'm guessing based on past experience, but very well could be off. Our non-conference SOS is now 13, it was 11 to begin the day so it's likely I'm off. WN has an auto update and I always thought it was the next day for the full update.

Maryland was 31 to begin the weekend and are now 29 after a 2-0 record v Q2 Boston College (RPI 80) so far. We were 30 to begin the weekend and are now 37 after a 1-1 record v Q3 Indiana (RPI 54) so far.

This doesn't take under consideration all the Quad movements our opponents have made today; Pickle Smoochers dropped a Quad but Ioa gained a Quad but unfortunately Q1 to Q2 is worse for us than Q4 to Q3. I don't know if Maryland had opponents move Quads. Haha

Okay, it's too late and I had a couple totties. ✌️

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds