Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Official 2024 Nebraska Cardiac Beaver Slayers Baseball Thread (32-18) (24 Viewers)

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
yep! Old Kal’s hemmroids must be flaring up Larry
Season 2 Shut Up GIF by The Lonely Island

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
I’m not sure there are many that would be the current staff’s fault though.
Sure is, you have to try and get them and we didn't even speak to some of them and others we waited till they were committed somewhere else.

PonyBoy

Cornerback
Insider
Don't get the train started. Take a look at Nebraska kids starting at SEC schools.

Oh, you started the train so it's going to quickly stop in its track. There's a single Nebraska kid starting in the SEC and he was recruited, heavily, by this staff.

You and I had this discussion before and your Lincoln East coach isn't informed.

Sure is, you have to try and get them and we didn't even speak to some of them and others we waited till they were committed somewhere else.

You have really bad info.

Bargo was offered, which included our biggest NIL offer to a position player, to date.

Small & Eaton, neither are "starters in the SEC", were already discussed. Heck, Eaton isn't even on the Vols roster. And I'll remind folks. Bolt hired in June 2019; Small commits to Kentucky in January 2020 & Eaton commits to Tennessee in February 2020. Both commit prior to their freshmen year of baseball starting & both were asked to hold off for spring evaluation, which neither obviously did.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds