Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Official 2024 Nebraska Cardiac Beaver Slayers Baseball Thread (28-15) BROCKETT THROWS NO-HITTER!!!! (20 Viewers)

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Dance Dancing GIF by Big Brother Canada

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
@Kaladin UNO is now 0-10. They do have some good freshman tho. Bolt needs to hang on to them for 4 years.

PonyBoy

Linebacker
Insider
Who’s on your shortlist ?

Nobody. Porter just signed an extension in 2023 plus the pay is not only horrendous for the Head Coach but Omaha doesn't even pay for a full-time staff. Have to fundraise to receive compensation to round out the staff.

Ryan Cougill is who I'd start with if the resources were available. If not, I'd lean towards Dion Parks at SECC. He's built them to a winner, is respected state wide with high school & showcase coaches and would be a good starting point. He's paid his dues, with success. I think you need someone that understands this area and will put an emphasis on it.

I believe the ideal candidate, if not someone with local knowledge, has to have some JUCO experience.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Nobody. Porter just signed an extension in 2023 plus the pay is not only horrendous for the Head Coach but Omaha doesn't even pay for a full-time staff. Have to fundraise to receive compensation to round out the staff.

Ryan Cougill is who I'd start with if the resources were available. If not, I'd lean towards Dion Parks at SECC. He's built them to a winner, is respected state wide with high school & showcase coaches and would be a good starting point. He's paid his dues, with success. I think you need someone that understands this area and will put an emphasis on it.

I believe the ideal candidate, if not someone with local knowledge, has to have some JUCO experience.

Speaking of Juco…

Old Friend Marc Raridon is 8-4 at WKU with a series split with West Virginia.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds