Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Official 2024 Nebraska Cardiac Beaver Slayers Baseball Thread (30-16) (30 Viewers)

alt f4

Administrator
Admin
Insider
Cockeye pitchers and catchers might be the worst group of players I've ever seen playing catch, especially long toss. We missed memo of a delayed start so was in RF berm for them playing catch. My boys got 2 balls from overthrows, another dad and his 2 boys got 3, and 2 or 3 other kids got one.

20240426_183005.jpg

Ironwardog

Linebacker
Elite Member
Ya, he's really hit it off well with Childress. He shook Rob off on the 1-2 count to the lead-off in the 9th. Not sure I've seen anyone do that this season.

If he's not used on Sunday, I want him to start Tuesday for the first couple innings.
So do you leave him in the bullpen for a reliable arm to come out anytime you need him or do you look at him as a Sunday starter for next weekend? I also feel like Froelich is starting to turn a corner to maybe be a legitimate option out of the bullpen. Timmerman and Perry need to get their shit fixed, it feels like their last couple outings they have no breaking pitches they can locate.

PonyBoy

Cornerback
Insider
So do you leave him in the bullpen for a reliable arm to come out anytime you need him or do you look at him as a Sunday starter for next weekend? I also feel like Froelich is starting to turn a corner to maybe be a legitimate option out of the bullpen. Timmerman and Perry need to get their shit fixed, it feels like their last couple outings they have no breaking pitches they can locate.

I wouldn't move him to the Sunday spot. He's the only consistent arm all season out of the bullpen. I would start spot him though this Tuesday for a couple innings, if he's not used Sunday.

SoCal_Corn

Wide Receiver
Cockeye pitchers and catchers might be the worst group of players I've ever seen playing catch, especially long toss. We missed memo of a delayed start so was in RF berm for them playing catch. My boys got 2 balls from overthrows, another dad and his 2 boys got 3, and 2 or 3 other kids got one.

View attachment 36669

lol

good for the kids

bad for Cockeye

great pic! #GBR!

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
atomic bomb explosion GIF

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds