Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Official 2024 Nebraska Cardiac Beaver Slayers Baseball Thread (28-15) BROCKETT THROWS NO-HITTER!!!! (21 Viewers)

iruletheskool

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'm not defending them.

"How about they just put the games on free BTN like they promised when we moved to the confernce"

We're the away team and BTN has zero rights to broadcast this game. None. And your thick head doesn't understand this. That's all I'm saying to you.

My comment was a meant more as a gripe against every single game so far this year being on additional subscription services. I already pay ESPN and BTN through my provider but I have to drop 45$ per month if I want to watch college baseball broadcasts over 3 services? Its ridiculous.

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
Season 4 Showtime GIF by Billions

PonyBoy

Linebacker
Insider
I truly dislike the idea that it seems we never beat these fucks. Maybe I’m off base. But it seems like regardless of how good we are and how good or bad they are, they always beat us.

Vetak has his SL tonight and so did Koch to finish us off. Think I said something about Sliders a few pages back before the game.

Bolt is 0-5 against Servais. Final scores of 3-2, 6-5, 6-5, 6-5 & 5-3. We didn't fare well against them in Erstads last couple years either. I think he ended 2-4 in the last couple seasons but could be wrong.

I'd much rather lose tonight then the series this weekend. It sucks, but big picture.

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Congratulations to @HCFord1 on being richer than @Kazman5k !
I think my tickets were $12.50 a piece lol
Vetak has his SL tonight and so did Koch to finish us off. Think I said something about Sliders a few pages back before the game.

Bolt is 0-5 against Servais. Final scores of 3-2, 6-5, 6-5, 6-5 & 5-3. We didn't fare well against them in Erstads last couple years either. I think he ended 2-4 in the last couple seasons but could be wrong.

I'd much rather lose tonight then the series this weekend. It sucks, but big picture.
The problem is that we showed up flat in a game that these guys should be absolutely dying to win. It goes to the problem that our men’s sports teams always run into (other than basketball), where we think we’re better than teams just because of our jerseys. How many fucking times do they have to lose to Pickle Smoochers before they make this game mean something?

PonyBoy

Linebacker
Insider
I think my tickets were $12.50 a piece lol

The problem is that we showed up flat in a game that these guys should be absolutely dying to win. It goes to the problem that our men’s sports teams always run into (other than basketball), where we think we’re better than teams just because of our jerseys. How many fucking times do they have to lose to Pickle Smoochers before they make this game mean something?

We both know you're not going to play clean ball for 50+ games. It sucks this happened Tuesday night instead of Sunday in game 3 against NW. You say they showed up flat, I say it's baseball & sucks to have happened against an in-state opponent. I don't believe either of us are wrong.

What happens next is now more important. Learn from last night and win this weekends series. Everything is still in front of us.

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
We both know you're not going to play clean ball for 50+ games. It sucks this happened Tuesday night instead of Sunday in game 3 against NW. You say they showed up flat, I say it's baseball & sucks to have happened against an in-state opponent. I don't believe either of us are wrong.

What happens next is now more important. Learn from last night and win this weekends series. Everything is still in front of us.
agree with you pony bony. what i learned is we can’t beat Pickle Smoochers regardless of sport sad

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds