Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

O-line hype is through the roof (1 Viewer)

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
Loser GIF by Playboy Fragrances
1691534024261.gif

JerryBones5

Safety
Elite Member
Pick'Em Champion
Imagine taking anything a head coach says about his assistants to the media seriously.

Like he's going to say.

I'm not sure about Raiola. He works hard but he doesn't seem to know what he's doing most of the time. I'll probably fire him after the season is over.
I get what you’re saying, but I don’t think Rhule would say “Donny’s the Oline coach I’ve been waiting for” if it wasn’t true or even somewhat true. It’s not really coach speak at all IMO and Rhule is good with words.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Gents the team is a 6-6 team. 6-6 talent. 6-6 experience level.

Every unit is going to look wildly inconsistent this year. DBs will look great one week and then next week suck ass.

My advice is to just sit back and enjoy the rollercoaster and try to find positives we can build on. Anyone that comes in with a hot take on a position coach is likely to see the exact opposite of their pronouncement the very next week.

No need to get your panties in a twist about one position coach on August 8th. They're all gonna have success levels that parallel the sobriety timeline for Lindsay Lohan in the early 2000s.

Road Trip Mood GIF by Super Simple

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
Gents the team is a 6-6 team. 6-6 talent. 6-6 experience level.

Every unit is going to look wildly inconsistent this year. DBs will look great one week and then next week suck ass.

My advice is to just sit back and enjoy the rollercoaster and try to find positives we can build on. Anyone that comes in with a hot take on a position coach is likely to see the exact opposite of their pronouncement the very next week.

No need to get your panties in a twist about one position coach on August 8th. They're all gonna have success levels that parallel the sobriety timeline for Lindsay Lohan in the early 2000s.

Road Trip Mood GIF by Super Simple
More like 8-4 am I right

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Imagine taking anything a head coach says about his assistants to the media seriously.

Like he's going to say.

I'm not sure about Raiola. He works hard but he doesn't seem to know what he's doing most of the time. I'll probably fire him after the season is over.

Nerd stuff

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds