Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

November recruiting thread (3 Viewers)

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Barthel and recruiting staffer Schnorr have just started following another RB, JT Bronaugh of Florida. He plays in the smallest Metro class in Florida, 1M (so weaker competition). He had offers from Minnesota, Kansas, Navy and Air Force, and has taken OVs to Minnesota and Kansas but both are full at RB now.

5-11, 186, and a sprinter who won regional and district titles in 1M last spring and has a verified 4.43 40.

1699272744159.png

He lit up the weak competition the last two seasons
1699272847213.png

1699272925860.png

1699273431193.png

Last edited:

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Getting Kansas's leftovers now.
Democratic Debate Democrats GIF by Bernie Sanders

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Barthel is now following Bronaugh's Mom as well, so I am thinking we are strongly considering JT.

on another note, if you remember Titus Petteway, he has opened a second X account which seems to be fielding JUCO offers so I suspect he has academic issues.

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I know we were interested in this guy who is committed to Utah, Hunter Andrews of Magnolia TX, but now that A&M has offered, would seem chances are slim (A&M is 50 miles from Magnolia)

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
Barthel is now following Bronaugh's Mom as well, so I am thinking we are strongly considering JT.

on another note, if you remember Titus Petteway, he has opened a second X account which seems to be fielding JUCO offers so I suspect he has academic issues.
IDK whether you abandon your job or family to track & post all these details, but thank you for being our obsessive liaison into the lives of high schoolers nationwide.

tipping derek jeter GIF

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
To be clear, I like EJ and think he will get the running back stuff figured out. Just like feeding the meltdowns
I agree in Barthel. He came in with a rep as a recruiter so I'm not worried in the long run.

But it really cracks me up that the last time Nebraska had consistent recruiting and results at RB, the RB coaches were Tim Beck and Ron Brown, two of the Pelini eras biggest whipping boys.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I agree in Barthel. He came in with a rep as a recruiter so I'm not worried in the long run.

But it really cracks me up that the last time Nebraska had consistent recruiting and results at RB, the RB coaches were Tim Beck and Ron Brown, two of the Pelini eras biggest whipping boys.
Yeah. Brown is a hell of a football coach and we'd be extremely fortunate to have an RB room as productive as his were

Savedatmoney

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yeah he was. UConn had 4 backs at 375 or over last year on the season, which is kind of crazy but also feels like a big clue for how EJ manages the RB rotation
I think AG would be better off closing his eyes on handoffs and running full speed towards the line…hoping he guesses the right gap to run through.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds