Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

November recruiting thread (5 Viewers)

Herbie

Quarterback
He's listed as a Junior, so it's possible for him to come back or transfer, but he could also try to go to the NFL instead.

After a little research looks like he's projected to be a late second rounder day 2 guy.
Does Nebraska need him? He’s good don’t get me wrong, but not the best usage of nil money with so many other holes

panther07

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
Is the staff going to take both Riley & Radcliffe if they both want N?
Haven't offered Riley yet, and based on the latest 247 article from their West Coast analyst Greg Biggins, he's debating whether or not to take the official visit until we offer.

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Is the staff going to take both Riley & Radcliffe if they both want N?
I think the staff is waiting to see who is in the portal, or who might de-commit in the wake of firings across college football. So they haven't offered Riley and Riley is coming 12/8, Radcliffe 12/16. They could still cancel either. Hard to tell if they are taking Radcliffe for sure or if he is a Plan C the way it stands.

Are we even sure Barthel is returning? If not, they could be holding off until they have something to say w/r/t Barthel.

panther07

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
I think the staff is waiting to see who is in the portal, or who might de-commit in the wake of firings across college football. So they haven't offered Riley and Riley is coming 12/8, Radcliffe 12/16. They could still cancel either. Hard to tell if they are taking Radcliffe for sure or if he is a Plan C the way it stands.

Are we even sure Barthel is returning? If not, they could be holding off until they have something to say w/r/t Barthel.
From 247's West Coast Analyst Greg Biggins interview with Riley:
“I was hoping to get the offer but it didn’t happen,” Riley said. “They said they wanted to meet me in person first but I wasn’t able to talk with coach Rhule after the game and I think he’s the one who hands out the offers.

“I did talk with coach (E.J) Barthel, the RB coach and they want me to come back in December for an official visit but I haven’t locked in a date yet. I’m talking with my dad about it but obviously I would like to make sure I’m getting an offer before I visit again.”

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
“I did talk with coach (E.J) Barthel, the RB coach and they want me to come back in December for an official visit but I haven’t locked in a date yet. I’m talking with my dad about it but obviously I would like to make sure I’m getting an offer before I visit again.”
I was not disputing what you said whatsoever. His visit is tentatively 12/8 per On 3. I was talking about what might possibly be going on with our thinking.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
So how many of the current commits aren't signing at Nebraska? Seems like Jones and Prude at 1a and 1b

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Maybe he was waiting on some grades that ended up being good.....??
He is very fast, but doesn't look athletic or instinctive on his senior film. He is up 25lbs, though (215 at 6-5) and can even outrun WRs at that size. He is no longer a safety; plays OLB for his HS. Made 1st team All-District in his Texas 6A district.

I think he is a project, and maybe had to wait for Nebraska to see what he did senior year. But that is just me thinking aloud.

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
2024 QB who visited earlier this year

1701220181305.png

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds