Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Not sure if I'd want him here, but I'm enjoying newcomer FortNebraska over on RSS (2 Viewers)

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
Man he was a great poster

Personally, wwstormking is getting toward the bottom of the barrel when it comes to quality posting on RSS. huskerhomie is a few notches lower, and Gemini6 is a few notches crazier.

Do you all remember when the second coming was supposed to start on March 22? The Great Awakening?

If not, those nutjobs are now saying it will happen on the winter solstice. Please be advised.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Personally, wwstormking is getting toward the bottom of the barrel when it comes to quality posting on RSS. huskerhomie is a few notches lower, and Gemini6 is a few notches crazier.

Do you all remember when the second coming was supposed to start on March 22? The Great Awakening?

If not, those nutjobs are now saying it will happen on the winter solstice. Please be advised.

Stormking is easily the worst poster on that board. Huskerhomie stumbles into a right answer from time to time. Stormking I think figures out the right answer and then guesses the wrong one.

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
I'm not sure of the levels of fuckwadishness that should be invited here, and that's not my call. I mainly meant to point out that the bomber has tangled with many over the years, whether deservedly or not.

But, I do know the last time I broke in a new pair of Doc Martins by wearing them on a full-day trip to a farm show didn't go well. I tossed those shoes and got some sketchers a few days later, but my feet hurt for months.

Lizzie and I must have reached an impasse.

Let's do that blind taste test of american lagers that you proposed, and just agree to keep on keeping on.

Edit: the 32.XF temperature is a demand on my part.
I like yore style, son. Let’s set a da time, time and location..... :cool:

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds