Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Not sure if I'd want him here, but I'm enjoying newcomer FortNebraska over on RSS (1 Viewer)

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
What’s up with this frost picture that keeps getting deleted? Anyone see it?
170529-tiger-woods-mugshot-1152a-rs_77eff5decb6639079c8cb49cf0a4c1ce.social_share_1024x768_scale.jpg

Basically saying post game Frost looks about as haggard and unkept as Tiger after a weeklong Vegas bender of Hookers & Blow

ThomOsborneMD

NFL PICKEM CHAMP
Elite Member
tPB OG
170529-tiger-woods-mugshot-1152a-rs_77eff5decb6639079c8cb49cf0a4c1ce.social_share_1024x768_scale.jpg

Basically saying post game Frost looks about as haggard and unkept as Tiger after a weeklong Vegas bender of Hookers & Blow
Oh got it. Thought there was a scandalous looking picture of Frost out there.

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
Oh got it. Thought there was a scandalous looking picture of Frost out there.

The interesting thing is he kept dropping this picture in threads, and people were confused on the analogy. Someone finally went off that scrollers weren't reading his thought process.......after he responded the thread went off the rails.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Unrelated, but I absolutely love that Footballfinatic has joined the scrolls again. He's some kind of USC or Colorado fan who has a deep hatred for Nebraska and comes and poses as a Nebraska fan from time to time. Makes boiler look like a stable individual

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
Man, that guy is a dick, and he's really into arguing about ridiculous shit on message boards. The Tiger Woods picture not being all that funny and him going down with the ship about it: not bad!

Plus, he's got @Elizabeth Reed on his ass, which is always fun to see. Not quite at the level of Bomber's spat with @IM4NUALWAYS, but still good.

Enjoy this, if you haven't already: https://nebraska.forums.rivals.com/threads/who’s-shocked-by-this-bs.283691/
On my ass?? I’m gonna hurt yore azz the next alley I meet you in...... :cool:

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
FIFY, son......

To be fair, Liz will argue with anyone and everyone, but does so mostly on a fair basis with only moderate levels of sentences meant to offend, unless she had already been offended.

Honestly, I think Garrett invited me here because, at the time, mod @HuskerDocCo was really pissed at me, and Garrett maybe secretly loves conflict. This lead to the quickest banting in message board history, and resulting in a concealed identity for me on tPB. I never posted enough on RSS to have anyone remember me prior to COVID, though.

At any rate, I hope the PB continues to be fun. So far, so good. @Fort whatevs seams like a guy I wouldn't enjoy. That said, I would enjoy his presence more than rgracheck or jbt25, so there's that.

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
What does Beth think about this move, Garrett?
Who’s Beth
Call me Lizzie, boyz........😅

To be fair, Liz will argue with anyone and everyone, but does so mostly on a fair basis with only moderate levels of sentences meant to offend, unless she had already been offended.

Honestly, I think Garrett invited me here because, at the time, mod @HuskerDocCo was really pissed at me, and Garrett maybe secretly loves conflict. This lead to the quickest banting in message board history, and resulting in a concealed identity for me on tPB. I never posted enough on RSS to have anyone remember me prior to COVID, though.

At any rate, I hope the PB continues to be fun. So far, so good. @Fort whatevs seams like a guy I wouldn't enjoy. That said, I would enjoy his presence more than rgracheck or jbt25, so there's that.
So this Fort phukwad is just a little south of a blister you get when breaking in a new pair of shoes, amirite?? 😘

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
So this Fort phukwad is just a little south of a blister you get when breaking in a new pair of shoes, amirite?? 😘

I'm not sure of the levels of fuckwadishness that should be invited here, and that's not my call. I mainly meant to point out that the bomber has tangled with many over the years, whether deservedly or not.

But, I do know the last time I broke in a new pair of Doc Martins by wearing them on a full-day trip to a farm show didn't go well. I tossed those shoes and got some sketchers a few days later, but my feet hurt for months.

Lizzie and I must have reached an impasse.

Let's do that blind taste test of american lagers that you proposed, and just agree to keep on keeping on.

Edit: the 32.XF temperature is a demand on my part.

Last edited:

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds