Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Not good

He was a nice guy and results based he was pretty damn good. However, he was loaded with WR talent. He was a pretty good instructor and seemed like he just relayed on information.

Keith's style is hard to explain in text, but his drills and instruction/teaching to his WR was on a whole different level.

The WR coaching downfall started 2 years ago, last was bad, but this year is worse. Lots of micro managing vs instruction. It feels like they're a forgotten group.

Betts would be a star under those previous two coaches
I wouldn't think there would be that much variation at the P5 level. That sucks to hear.

He was a nice guy and results based he was pretty damn good. However, he was loaded with WR talent. He was a pretty good instructor and seemed like he just relayed on information.

Keith's style is hard to explain in text, but his drills and instruction/teaching to his WR was on a whole different level.

The WR coaching downfall started 2 years ago, last was bad, but this year is worse. Lots of micro managing vs instruction. It feels like they're a forgotten group.

Betts would be a star under those previous two coaches
I mean Keith is the private coach for Hill and Adams. 2 of the top 4 receivers in the league

Back in the day H2-H3 brought good info. He lost his shit when Pelini was fired. He was on the Frost bandwagon big time. If we hired anyone else it was a failure. I would like to know what he thinks of Frost right now.
Harold can't be in a very good place right now, considering the states of Nebraska and Michigan football. Probably begging any and all comers to eat his jizz.

Harold can't be in a very good place right now, considering the states of Nebraska and Michigan football. Probably begging any and all comers to eat his jizz.

Where have you guys interacted with H3 lately? My memory has him being gone from the RSS from about the time Callahan was fired, but I'm getting old and might not remember everything correctly.

Also, have you guy been around long enough to remember @HobokenJoe? Perhaps one of you folks were the the target of his "I will cut you" threat?

Where have you guys interacted with H3 lately? My memory has him being gone from the RSS from about the time Callahan was fired, but I'm getting old and might not remember everything correctly.

Also, have you guy been around long enough to remember @HobokenJoe? Perhaps one of you folks were the the target of his "I will cut you" threat?
Harold started his own message board which is where most of the jizz bullying happened. Weird weird dude. Angry dude.

This would be a good question for @kenyanfeline to get answered.

We currently don’t have any proof this happened.
I saw Waterboy for a bit tonight before I saw this post. We only talked football for a few minutes because we have some other family shit going on but he DID NOT mention this and feel like it’s something he would at the very least hint at. I’ll ask him tomorrow more specifically.

Something tells me there is a small minority of this fanbase spreading false rumors and throwing shit out there and seeing what sticks.

I saw Waterboy for a bit tonight before I saw this post. We only talked football for a few minutes because we have some other family shit going on but he DID NOT mention this and feel like it’s something he would at the very least hint at. I’ll ask him tomorrow more specifically.

Something tells me there is a small minority of this fanbase spreading false rumors and throwing shit out there and seeing what sticks.

I asked around too and the answer that I essentially got was it’s not something that they believe happened or would happen.

I asked around too and the answer that I essentially got was it’s not something that they believe happened or would happen.
Frost is cocky and arrogant, but not stupid, regardless of what Tater island says.

That being said, there are limitations on the number of people who can be at practice. I don’t see the point in filling that spot with a walk-on at this point in the season but I could see it being a half-truth that he wasn’t allowed at practice. I know Collin Miller is allowed at practice but that’s a very different situation IMO. The reaction by both Frost and Jaimes mentioned in the OP is not something I could see happening.

From what I've read on there most info is 100% accurate.

I did see the board owner (I'm sure it's him) and a coach out to dinner one of the first weekends the new staff was in Lincoln. No doubt it was a info recruiting dinner.

NCIU has been anti-Frost and largely negative against him from day one.

The guys who run the board had a real close relationship with Keith Williams, including a stake in selling his “Savage Wideout” gear. They were extremely butt hurt when Frost didn’t hire Williams and have held it against him since. They loved Riley and his staff because they were all about NCIU and fed them a lot of information.
So @alt f4 do you think Wandale is transferring? Thats what they have been saying lately. They also said Manning was "99.9% gone by the end of the week" 1 week before the Ohio State game and he was practicing two days later.

They do give some good insight on practices and strategy before games, but the majority of the content is trashing the coaching staff. They may get good intel from someone but some of the claims they make really sound like throwin shit at a wall.

So @alt f4 do you think Wandale is transferring? Thats what they have been saying lately. They also said Manning was "99.9% gone by the end of the week" 1 week before the Ohio State game and he was practicing two days later.

They do give some good insight on practices and strategy before games, but the majority of the content is trashing the coaching staff. They may get good intel from someone but some of the claims they make really sound like throwin shit at a wall.
What's the link to this place is there is one?

I do think Keith Williams is a great WRs coach but that dude could not recruit for shit while he was here. I think he was too busy booze cruising around Lincoln trying to avoid his 17th DUI.

Speculation...
The one thing I could see happening is he didn't get to the stadium in time for their COVID rapid test. They do take 45 minutes for results, but all tests are administered within a certain window.
This was my first thought as well. It's not like everyone can just come watch practice these days. Especially if they want to be on the field and directly interacting with the team.

I do think Keith Williams is a great WRs coach but that dude could not recruit for shit while he was here. I think he was too busy booze cruising around Lincoln trying to avoid his 17th DUI.
Yeah, he does seem like a great position coach and he gets a lot out of his guys. He also isn't someone I'd trust to be a mentor for my kid and seems like either an extremely poor judge of character or someone who doesn't mind getting involved with some shady fucking people.

Also, the fact that he went around getting multiple people to invest in his Savage Wideouts "brand" is both pathetic, telling, and hilarious. Both as an indictment on him and on anyone who "invested".

Last edited:

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back