Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

*** NFL Playoffs Thread *** (4 Viewers)

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
This year in particular. Aside from Kelce pretty average receivers.
I think Rice is a bad #1 really good #2, but everybody else is trash… Just a rookie and rookies are usually bad under Reid. So I’ll be curious what he does next year. Lead the NFL in YAC this year which i thought was interesting.

Kelce is also aging and I think that bye week helped him a ton.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I think Rice is a bad #1 really good #2, but everybody else is trash… Just a rookie and rookies are usually bad under Reid. So I’ll be curious what he does next year. Lead the NFL in YAC this year which i thought was interesting.

Kelce is also aging and I think that bye week helped him a ton.
True. Kelce is still very good but definitely seeing the start of his downhill road.

Seems like tight ends fall off a cliff at some point as opposed to a slow decline.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
lol just cuz Tucker is a kicker it doesn’t make it any less of douche bag move
Maybe look into the circumstances. Why in the fuck is Tucker setting a tee tripod up on the goal line, and why is he in the middle of their drills? Mahomes and Kelce did nothing wrong at all.

Last edited:

SoCal_Corn

Wide Receiver
Maybe look into the circumstances. Why in the fuck is Tucker setting a tee tripod up on the goal line, and why is he in the middle of their drills? Mahomes and Kelce did nothing wrong at all.

AS IF

Mahomes and Kelce needed any more motivation to be awesome in this game.

Stupid Ravens.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
True. Kelce is still very good but definitely seeing the start of his downhill road.

Seems like tight ends fall off a cliff at some point as opposed to a slow decline.
Ya pretty much any skill player on offense seems to happen around 30… TEs tend to get a few more miles on them.

RBs fall off the fastest
WRs next
TEs
OL

Then QBs

22*43*51

Punter Fluffer
Elite Member
Cockeye
Probably a Swifty.

NEW: Footage shows police cuffing and then releasing HIV scientist after finding 3 dead Kansas City Chiefs fans in his backyard.

Bizarre.

Clayton McGeeney, David Harrington and Ricky Johnson mysteriously died in scientist Jordan Willis' backyard.

The most alarming fact about the mysterious deaths is that the bodies were in his backyard for two whole days. When family members called and visited the house, Willis did not respond.

It wasn't until McGeeney's fiancée broke into the basement and then found one of the bodies in the backyard that the police were called.

Willis claims he was asleep and didn't see messages coming from family members during the 2 days.

According to the neighbor, Willis came out drinking a glass of wine and in his underwear before being cuffed.

He told them that he didn't realize his friends were still in his backyard until the police showed up at his door.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds