Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

NFL - Do you care?

SoCal_Corn

Wide Receiver
Do you have a fave team?

Do you care about the Draft?

Do you play FFB?

Do you just bet the games?

All of the Above?

5bae9b0727ca742d2f8b456f

ct-nfl-cheerleaders-20180504

20-nfl-cheerleaders-092115-getty-ftrjpg_19sxiwf2k0pbr1klghq9oxk80a.jpg

gettyimages-607625564.jpg

Bears (Can we fire Pace yet?)

Love the draft. A few friends and I use it as a excuse to get together and cook good food, get drunk, and make fun of each other’s teams.

Yes, FFB. Dynasty is my favorite. Trying to make a few trades before the draft starts now.

I don’t really bet much on games.

tenor.gif

Packers.

Love NFL draft, this year feels very weird given the shortened college football season and not seeing as many players from other conferences

Big time, love playing FFB. Actually consider DraftKings a supplemental income at this point

I'm a total degenerate and get crushed in college football every year.

i could not give one flying fuck less about the nfl. i might watch a few mins here and there when the later rounds of the playoffs start, but it's just background noise at best.

on the other hand, i'll watch 10-12 hours of CFB on thurs-fri-sat each week of the season. my wife loves it.

I was a VIKINGS fan for most of my life. With a few years to cheer for the Niners with Craig and Rathman...
But the day Gary Anderson missed the FG and kept MINN out of the Super Bowl was the day I realized I no longer really cared about "A TEAM".
I was more concerned with Fantasy Football playoff points (we do a separate pool for Week 17 and Playoffs).

I dont BET on the games. I suck more Cockeye than Kong does on Pick Em leagues.

I love the Draft. Have done tMB Mock Draft for a couple years, but had to miss this year with Work.
I was the LA Chargers but switched to the AZ Cardinals for this year, only to have to step out of the actual Mock.

I drafted Kyler Murray in FFB last year. He's fun.
That and moving to AZ will make me try to be a Cardinals fan.
I've never been a Home Town team fan: Oilers, Rams, Raiders, and now Chargers.
I hope that changes. Would even GO to a game i think.

I was a VIKINGS fan for most of my life. With a few years to cheer for the Niners with Craig and Rathman...
But the day Gary Anderson missed the FG and kept MINN out of the Super Bowl was the day I realized I no longer really cared about "A TEAM".
I was more concerned with Fantasy Football playoff points (we do a separate pool for Week 17 and Playoffs).

I dont BET on the games. I suck more Cockeyes than Kong does on Pick Em leagues.

I love the Draft. Have done tMB Mock Draft for a couple years, but had to miss this year with Work.
I was the LA Chargers but switched to the AZ Cardinals for this year, only to have to step out of the actual Mock.

I drafted Kyler Murray in FFB last year. He's fun.
That and moving to AZ will make me try to be a Cardinals fan.
I've never been a Home Town team fan: Oilers, Rams, Raiders, and now Chargers.
I hope that changes. Would even GO to a game i think.
Cardinals should be an easy team to become a fan of. They're fun to watch and they're young.

Cardinals should be an easy team to become a fan of. They're fun to watch and they're young.

I enjoy watching the Cardinals and getting blackout in Glendale a couple times a year. Their core is gonna be fun to watch the next few years I think.

That;s kinda what I think too.

They need a CB in the draft, Horn, Farley or the NW kid whos name I forget.

And also a RB, maybe the kid from NCar in the 2nd.

Browns fan until that piece of shit Modell moved them to Baltimore. I still follow them but not as much as I used to. I will admit that last year was really fun and I am excited for this year. I loved Webster Slaughter and Reggie Langhorn back in the day.

I tried hating the NFL when all the political bullshit was getting thick this season, but honestly I enjoy watching football too much and realized I could hit mute for a few minutes and still enjoy it.

I've been a Falcons fan for 20 years now, but I'm slowly morphing into some weird combo fan that I used to hate. The wife is a big Chiefs fan, and they're fun as hell to watch. My old man loves his Packers. So I kinda cheer for all three squads now.

i could not give one flying fuck less about the nfl. i might watch a few mins here and there when the later rounds of the playoffs start, but it's just background noise at best.

on the other hand, i'll watch 10-12 hours of CFB on thurs-fri-sat each week of the season. my wife loves it.
Co-signed. Mrs. LHR knows she's a CFB widow for 4 months out of the year. I don't ask for much, but spending my Saturday afternoons (and Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and now Friday nights) watching hut hut is something that's non-negotiable.

As for the NFL - even prior to their virtue signaling fan suppression tactics - it was never my thing. Excellent athletes, fewer mistakes, better coaching and yet ... boring to my eyes. I don't disparage my buddies who love both - it's football, after all - and they know I'm strictly a CFB guy.

I agree that watching a CFB is much more fun but I still like to watch SUN night games. I think thats the best thing the NFL has done in the past 10 years or so.

End of the weekend, downtime and decompress before the work starts again. Love me some Sunday Night games
I thoroughly enjoy the Sunday night game. Same with Monday. They can take the Thursday night game and shove it up their ass though. I feel like there was always a big college football game on most Thursdays but now that is gone with the NFL on center stage.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back