Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking New site Design (3 Viewers)

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
It seems the reaction notifications are missing?

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member
tenor.gif

Toe

Wide Receiver
Yeah, still not really digging this theme overall.

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yeah, still not really digging this theme overall.

I like it. But I don't like the reaction notifications at the bottom of the screen.

Yes, I can see them now -- so that's a user error improvement.

tman87

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
TBH.... the boobs posting here has dwindled to less than Dean's posting anything relevant on RRS, which is basically zero. In other words, more boobs would help.

If you can make a boobie theme for the board, I am sure it would be used on the reg. Well, single guys who work from home would use it, at least. Guys like me don't want a wifey peeping a booby themed board and wondering WTF I am looking at. Although I would just blame you, Garrett, but it probably wouldn't fly enough to get me out of hot water.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
TBH.... the boobs posting here has dwindled to less than Dean's posting anything relevant on RRS, which is basically zero. In other words, more boobs would help.

If you can make a boobie theme for the board, I am sure it would be used on the reg. Well, single guys who work from home would use it, at least. Guys like me don't want a wifey peeping a booby themed board and wondering WTF I am looking at. Although I would just blame you, Garrett, but it probably wouldn't fly enough to get me out of hot water.
We need @Tyneb23 to bring the titties back. He’s the titty master

Toe

Wide Receiver

Text size in quote boxes is still undersized. Contrast could stand to be improved as well. I'd make the text #435460 or darker for light mode, and #CFD6DD or lighter for dark mode. That would be enough to pass WCAG AAA for the background colors on this theme.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds