Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking New site Design (2 Viewers)

Cookiemonster

PIIHB
Elite Member
At least you tried. Rivals artwork and shit looks like a 3rd grader with wordart told his parents he could do graphic design and they held Sean hostage until he used it because they wanted to make him feel good about his skills.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
At least you tried. Rivals artwork and shit looks like a 3rd grader with wordart told his parents he could do graphic design and they held Sean hostage until he used it because they wanted to make him feel good about his skills.
I didn’t use the same base that Rivals used. We do have the same base as IGN though

Toe

Wide Receiver
yduhRBB.png

David Webb

JCTJB
Elite Member
Two changes needed in my opinion. Lock the Account, What’s New, etc. bar at the bottom for mobile users so you don’t click on it and it brings up your mobile status bar - if that makes sense. Second, a request from the past - can you add a back button at the bottom of each page so you can go back to the main page and it refreshes? 1st world issues, I know.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Two changes needed in my opinion. Lock the Account, What’s New, etc. bar at the bottom for mobile users so you don’t click on it and it brings up your mobile status bar - if that makes sense. Second, a request from the past - can you add a back button at the bottom of each page so you can go back to the main page and it refreshes? 1st world issues, I know.
Let me see what I can do

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds