Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

New Locker Room (2 Viewers)

Blakejc

Corporate Potato
Elite Member
They must have run out of money or something

Whole thing looks cheap and underwhelming

With that said, I’m guessing the locker room was not their priority
Not their priority? It’s the first thing they’ve revealed to the public and the first time the players have seen it. Seems like a top priority to me.

Whether or not you like the design has nothing to do with the integrity of its construction. It’s wall-to-wall custom work.

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
Do the kids like it? Are they comfortable? Functional?

Then I'm good with whatever. Worrying about the colors of lockers isn't for me.
Yeah, I'd prefer some more character & a higher quality build, but we're appealing to the aesthetic sensabilities of teenagers, & going for something that can be modded or upgraded en masse.

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
Not their priority? It’s the first thing they’ve revealed to the public and the first time the players have seen it. Seems like a top priority to me.

Whether or not you like the design has nothing to do with the integrity of its construction. It’s wall-to-wall custom work.
meh

I think the weight room, recovery facilities, etc., are probably the first priority. Hopefully that's where most of the $$$ went

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I wonder if the big weird barber chairs got cut.
View attachment 26376
I wonder if Rhule was able to make any changes?

He was hired 11/28/22....was that time enough to get his input in? If there is stuff that is way different from the initial mockups I wonder if some of those changes were due to Rhule's influence. Just a guess

jaihawk

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I wonder if Rhule was able to make any changes?

He was hired 11/28/22....was that time enough to get his input in? If there is stuff that is way different from the initial mockups I wonder if some of those changes were due to Rhule's influence. Just a guess

I recall reading a couple of different reports that said that he was fortunate in regards to the timing, because he was able to make some changes right away. I know he specifically said that they made a lot of changes when it came to the recovery stuff.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
I recall reading a couple of different reports that said that he was fortunate in regards to the timing, because he was able to make some changes right away. I know he specifically said that they made a lot of changes when it came to the recovery stuff.
I’m guessing Frost’s renderings were more flashy while Rhule’s were more practical/performance based. I’ll take boring if it means winning

HughJanus

Der Viener Schlinger
Elite Member
The interior design seems underwhelming. Can't tell if it's the paint or the bright lighting but everything seems to be painted missionary position grey. Boring. Turn off half of those lights and paint everything grey a darker black and it would look better. The lockers do look cheap... Yeesh.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds