Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

New here (1 Viewer)

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’m a new premium member here. What do I need to watch/check out?
Nice try Dean, can'f fool us @Jthomas. Just kidding, Welcome. Basically be open minded and don't be surprised if you learn that some of the Media has been protecting Frost and we don't know why. 5 years and not 1 report of the shenanigans that are coming out now

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
@HuskerGarrett gets inside info from people on here that get it from boosters but then never follows up with what those boosters know in the end. (I.e. confirmed meetings with Urb but no final details)

Lovers quarrel mentioned above between @Jim14510 and @Baron Winnebago

@slattimer gets really angry with our coaches but rightfully so, sounds like he knows coaching. Listen to him.

@God is a Husker is from my hometown so he’s pretty cool but sometimes posts shit way above my head. He’s really smart but I think might be a book, movie and music nerd

@kenyanfeline has a great inside source but he may get fired soon like the rest

@Faux Sean Callahan is the real deal and might actually be Deab Callahan @JThomasOmaha (not really cause he comes off way cooler)

@HuskerDocCo is just one odd SOB. Still can’t figure out his character and I apologize for the board if he weirds you out. I’m still weirded out by it.

@BIG TONE SOPRANO is likely that @Big_CL24 character from Deab’s board and is just a sad dude that lives in his own sad world. (Tiny tone)

@vailhusker is great about keeping up to date news and articles flowing.

@MtnHusker has a connection (maybe booster). Has lived and done absolutely everything and experienced literally everything x10 of anyone else in his life. Badass life if you ask me. Now lives on water and lives a boats & hoes life.

@Kaladin usually has a very down to earth perspective on stuff like myself. Doesn’t get bent out of shape. Questions people on their irrational comments.

@Elizabeth Reed is not in fact Elizabeth, I don’t think. She might have a little “hang down” but always talks about her/his hot, fit wife. He won’t prove she exists with pictures. Has very little Husker input of value but always good for some smartass comments. Goes by another name on the other board but I cannot remember what it is. Overall a decent human from the Panhandle Northwest

@Fargo Husker says “N” every time an offer goes out

@Tyneb23 provides one of the best avatars of the page along with @Ripping Lips & @RedSeaRising. Ty has created and updates likely one of the best message board threads known to man. NSFW is where it can be found.

I’m sure there’s more…

Last edited:

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
@HuskerGarrett gets inside info from people on here that get it from boosters but then never follows up with what those boosters know in the end. (I.e. confirmed meetings with Urb but no final details)

@slattimer gets really angry with our coaches but rightfully so, sounds like he knows coaching. Listen to him.

@God is a Husker is from my hometown so he’s pretty cool but sometimes posts shit way above my head. He’s really smart but I think might be a book, movie and music nerd

@Faux Sean Callahan is the real deal and might actually be Deab Callahan @JThomasOmaha (not really cause he comes off way cooler)

@HuskerDocCo is just one odd SOB. Still can’t figure out his character and I apologize for the board if he weirds you out. I’m still weirded out by it.

@BIG TONE SOPRANO is likely that @Big_CL24 character from Deab’s bored and is just a sad dude that lives in his own sad world. (Tiny tone)

@MtnHusker has a connection (maybe booster). Has lived and done absolutely everything and experienced literally everything x10 of anyone else in his life. Badass life if you ask me. Now lives on water and lives a boats & hoes life.

I’m sure there’s more…
This guy likes to eat deer meat (squirrel too probably) so take his opinions with a grain of salt.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG

@BIG TONE SOPRANO is likely that @Big_CL24 character from Deab’s board and is just a sad dude that lives in his own sad world. (Tiny tone)

I’m sure there’s more…
@alt f4 is a man's man. Likes officiating and guns. Unless some woman tells him to sell his guns, then he just likes officiating

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds