Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

New here (1 Viewer)

BorWhiskey

Ziggy Stardust
Insider
Elite Member
That was a pretty short period of time, like less than 24 hours IIRC
Did the knowledge of what was going down not make it to rivals? Tater Island announced that they were taking Husker Online back in April which was at least a few months before Dean left. And I believe the rumor this was happening came out last November. And by rumor, it was the whole shebang; Sipple and Dean moving to Tater Island. Shortly after I recall seeing a lot of angry tweets at Dean about him taking the money and running away from Rivals.

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
I think the issue was that he kept propositioning people to meet up and fuck him in the ass, but my memory comes and goes. Either way, at minimum, he sucks..
out-of-line-anthony-mackie.gif

GBRfr

Linebacker
Elite Member
Also new here. Love this place so far.

Did this board spawn off nciu? I was a prominent poster over there but I got the boot about 3-4 years ago and have mainly just been reading 247. I remember there was inside joke on nciu about a platinum board for the true vips etc.

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG

Did this board spawn off nciu? I was a prominent poster over there but I got the boot about 3-4 years ago and have mainly just been reading 247. I remember there was inside joke on nciu about a platinum board for the true vips etc.

Fuck no, fuck NCIU. They’ve accused us of stealing their info but they’re full of shit. This originally spun off from RSS when it was still Rivals. Everyone joked about a platinum board and then @HuskerGarrett made one. Our existence REALLY pisses Dean off too which is icing on the cake.

BorWhiskey

Ziggy Stardust
Insider
Elite Member

tPB is less angry than NCIU. That place is a race to depression.

Mustangblood

Cornerback
Elite Member
just want to let the new members here i have 87 years of farmin experience. any questions on winter wheat or bean moisture gauges let me know BELLCHH
What are you thoughts on very dry beans at cutting? That 98 with 25 gusts yesterday had us cutting sub 8% beans.. was not fun

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds