Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Rumor New Herbie (3 Viewers)

stonesak

Wave goodbye now, it's time for you to go
Wait, are we saying a aaHerbie is a white supremacist now?

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
How long before woke nation puts a rainbow shirt on herbie? Also the blonde hair is probably offensive now.

Herbie doing the “ok” sign was a thing long before the internet let alone 4chan. Theres nothing wrong with it and your a dumb fuck if you think so

#BringBackOriginalHerbie

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
If you don't like Lil Red, then you can eat my shorts. I'll never understand the hate for him from a bunch of people who I KNOW have invested in blow up dolls of their own...and they can't even bounce on their heads independently.
He's kinda like Nickelback... hip to hate, sometimes cringey, but everyone secretly likes him at least a little bit.

Herbie

Quarterback

Its Happening GIF by MOODMAN

Husker825

Bench Warmer
Elite Member
New Herbie's got a pair of truck nuts, and a window sticker that says "no fat chicks." New Herbie don't give a shit.

How long before woke nation puts a rainbow shirt on herbie? Also the blonde hair is probably offensive now.

#BringBackOriginalHerbie
If Herbie is actually someone just playing dress up, and drives a truck that has fake nuts attached to it, doesn’t that make Herbie a tranny driving a tranny truck?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds