Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Never Again, Matt Rhule (1 Viewer)

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
But have you been drinking before going inside?
journey of course GIF

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
IDK, Casey's sausage pizza is damn good. Had two pieces tonight after hitting the cigar bar (I don't like cigars or smoke but went anyway). The Casey's pizza hit the spot.

Haven't had Val's pizza in a long, long time.
When you said you didn’t like cigars…
tha GIF

Papa...Football

3rd Gen Teller of Bad Dad Jokes
Elite Member
IDK, Casey's sausage pizza is damn good. Had two pieces tonight after hitting the cigar bar (I don't like cigars or smoke but went anyway). The Casey's pizza hit the spot.

Haven't had Val's pizza in a long, long time.
I think my first Val’s pizza memory was the OG on east campus back in 1975 or so after a state swim meet. Shit was legit back then. Definitely not the same anymore

tman87

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Were you not drinking bourbon? Shouldn’t need to brush your teeth, the bourbon will do that for you.

No bourbon. Not a big drinker either, really. A few beers is my limit, usually. Had 4 beers tonight and that was 1 or 2 too many.

IDC, admit I am a lightweight drinker and dislike any tobacco smoke. Always been that way, always will be. May have some German heritage (some, not all), but didn't inherit being able to consume alcohol as one of those traits, luck of the draw I guess. Or tobacco - never been a fan (not suggesting that is a German thing). My brother on the other hand, can drink like a fish, even though he has been sober for 4 or 5 years now, but he could drink 5 or 6 times what I could and not seem drunk. And now he loves cigars - like he'd be smoking one 24/7 if he could. Fairly new thing with him, but he's in a life transition - relationship ended and he will be moving out of Nebraska for his fist time ever down to a southern coast - so he's doing his thing. As long as he's happy, it's all good. Moving down to a beach community will be tough for him to not pick up drinking again though, especially being newly single.

jw3

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
the secret to Vals is it has to sit under the heat lamps for like 6 hours so the cheese can get nice and congealed and melty. which is why we love it in Memorial and why, when I was a young warthog and they had buffets, it was legit. Vals takeout is dog food tier because it doesn't sit out under the heat lamps! this is science

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds