Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebrasketball Recruiting Thread

He can only do rim shattering dunks when we're up 30 to not kill our momentum

So that'll be mid to late 1st half every game
I keep thinking Griffiths, Berke & Meah are going to be major game changers for us. I won't be surprised if Griffiths & Berke are drafted by the NBA. I love having a shot blocking rebounder like Meah guarding the paint. Thats a large fast athletic player like we've never had in the paint before.

I don’t know that I need him to break rims. Protect the paint, keep other teams off the glass, block shots, and use your 5 fouls in and around the rim.

If he does that and then maybe mixes in a dunk or two per game I’m elated. We don’t really need him to score.
Beavis And Butthead Comedy GIF by Paramount+

I don’t know that I need him to break rims. Protect the paint, keep other teams off the glass, block shots, and use your 5 fouls in and around the rim.

If he does that and then maybe mixes in a dunk or two per game I’m elated. We don’t really need him to score.

His main issue will be staying disciplined when defending the rim. He needs to learn how to defend without fouling.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back