Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebrasketball : let’s win a tournament game this year (1 Viewer)

stonesak

Wave goodbye now, it's time for you to go
Lunardi had us as a 7 today. Trust Joey Brackets. (Yes I know he's not the greatest bracketologist in the world).

Dr.DrakeRamoray

Wide Receiver
Insider
tPB OG
We're gonna Hoiball the shit out of whatever pathetic team we face in the first round. Then hopefully avoid UConn in the second round. I think we can hang with any other 1 or 2 seed we might face if we're shooting well.
Houston would worry me, they are bullies and Shead would have his way with KT

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Cockeye State tooled on them. BIGLY

We are to the point in the year where we aren’t going to play anyone who sucks. Further, if we get an 8/9 so what? Win the first game, you’re playing with house money from there and take your best swing.

Next year we can have a bit different conversation about seeding because I think next years team should have deep tournament aspirations. But this one? Just win a game and then go into the round of 32 throwing haymakers and see what happens.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
We are to the point in the year where we aren’t going to play anyone who sucks. Further, if we get an 8/9 so what? Win the first game, you’re playing with house money from there and take your best swing.

Next year we can have a bit different conversation about seeding because I think next years team should have deep tournament aspirations. But this one? Just win a game and then go into the round of 32 throwing haymakers and see what happens.
Yeah Nebraska fans worrying about the second round matchup is like me worrying if I could sexually satisfy Halle Berry

MrKnightedHusker

Linebacker
Elite Member
Yeah Nebraska fans worrying about the second round matchup is like me worrying if I could sexually satisfy Halle Berry
She remains the one and only celebrity cheat on my list. My bride and I have discussed and I’ve been granted clearance.

Now if Halle would just reply to the creepy letters…

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds