Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebrasketball : let’s win a tournament game this year (2 Viewers)

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yeah let's get our hopes up for some men's sport to not let us down in new and painful ways.

House Of Representatives Bbb GIF by GIPHY News

Seaofred92

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Nebrasketball
Alright guys. Time to put our energy towards something else that will probably end up disappointing us. Is this the year we finally win a tournament game? Many are saying yes.
Can’t wait to wind up in Dayton in the First Four and get smoked by like the University of San Francisco or something like that

iruletheskool

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'd trade every win and go 0-30 in basketball for one more W in football and a bowl game.

But since that's not an option, let's find a way to scrap our way to a 9 seed, and beat some random mediocre 8 seed to get the monkey off our backs before getting run out of the gym by the 1 seed.

I would not trade that.

whoboppin

Linebacker
I try to keep my expectations low for Nebrasketball, but I find myself seeing them start to ramp up. Squad looks like they have a nice balance of talent to go on a run.

It looks like they will go at worst 9-2 in nonconference, maybe even 10-1. Could Nebraska then go 10-10, 11-9, or 12-8 to get around 20/21 wins? Add a Big Ten tourney win or 2 are they a tourney team?

Last edited:

The Bearded One

Safety
Elite Member
We've actually got a lot of depth with a lot of guys that are 100% ok playing rolls. We have multiple guys that will/can lead scoring every night. Multiple guys rebounding every night. A post presence. Color me excited to have some expectations this year!

Top 4 team in conference and a first round win in the tournament this year! #maybebutprobablynot

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds