Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebrasketball : let’s win a tournament game this year (1 Viewer)

SlumpBuster

Cornerback
Elite Member
Yeah let's get our hopes up for some men's sport to not let us down in new and painful ways.

House Of Representatives Bbb GIF by GIPHY News
This is the way

jickey moseph

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Let's just chalk it up to it ain't football and no one cares nationally what either team did or didn't do tbh. This rivalry is so message board/social media driven but so much not a rivalry in real life it's hilarious.
The more you post, the more I think you're a closet Pickle Smoochers homer

Huskers4420

Linebacker
The more you post, the more I think you're a closet Pickle Smoochers homer

So my indifference makes me a Pickle Smoochers fan? More than half of their fans are fans of DONU. How is that a rivalry?

It generates clicks and banter online, sure. This ain't like we're playing Colorado in September or something.

giphy (55).gif

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
So my indifference makes me a Pickle Smoochers fan? More than half of their fans are fans of DONU. How is that a rivalry?

It generates clicks and banter online, sure. This ain't like we're playing Colorado in September or something.

View attachment 30277
Checkmate dweeb

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pickle Smoochers–Nebraska_men's_basketball_rivalry

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
Let's just chalk it up to it ain't football and no one cares nationally what either team did or didn't do tbh. This rivalry is so message board/social media driven but so much not a rivalry in real life it's hilarious.
Idk, i went to quite a few crayton-nebraska baseball games growing up and the crayton fans were fuckin terrible to anyone wearing red. Thats kinda where my hatred of them started

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Considering working from home whatever day the game is on and turning the smoker on. It ain’t football season though

stonesak

Wave goodbye now, it's time for you to go
We're gonna Hoiball the shit out of whatever pathetic team we face in the first round. Then hopefully avoid UConn in the second round. I think we can hang with any other 1 or 2 seed we might face if we're shooting well.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds