Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebrasketball 2024-25 Roster Ins/Outs (52 Viewers)

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
That is probably healthy for the football team. The success that volleyball/soccer/wrestling/basketball x2 should only take the heat off the team and let them just go out and compete.

I'm excited where the Huskers are right now.

When I found myself saying “Oh yeah. Dylan Raiola is on our team” you know basketball had a good year.

It’s nice that the fish bowl is widened a bit.

Cowboy Kermit

Defensive Lineman
Insider
Elite Member
Nebrasketball
I can’t see Uhlis leaving simply because we had a chance to cut him loose and we didn’t last year. I know loyalty isn’t really a word used anymore. But if Uhlis doesn’t stick around and thinks entering the portal is best for him I simply don’t believe the world is saveable.
FWIW, staff is very high on Ulis. Guess he was schooling Lawrence on scout team all year long.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG

That's gotta be a big name talented player if the rumors of AJ Storr asking for $750,000 are true. Limited number of schools would pony up that kind of money. Holmes, Clingan, Broome or Filipkowski are about the only players I can think of that made all american teams that weren't SR's. Maybe some of the SR's besides just Hunter Dickinson still have that Covid Year left so could still play. Can you imagine what LeBron would have been offered in Covid $$$? Or Wilt?

BushAK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
Guess that might explain his departure?
I would guess his departure had more to do with being disgruntled about his role this year and people in his ear saying he could find greener pastures elsewhere. Those whispers start to sound pretty loud if you don't like your current situation.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds