Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebrasketball 2024-25 Roster Ins/Outs

Hurry Up Waiting GIF

Wonder if he has snuck on this board for info? haha. He's probably Ducksker (aka Kitty) (aka Kitty), actually that would probably be Deano. Sipple would be clueless enough to sign up under his own name and pretend he is not himself.

Sandhills Husker is the one saying he his hearing good news on RSS. Hasn't he been accused of being one of the Peeds or working for them as he regularly defends them or corrects posters about our NIL?
I had that suspicion, but I think he's just some guy named Hose (or nickname) that knows a big time basketball booster. This was on his profile on RSS.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240523_233109_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240523_233109_Chrome.jpg
    329.4 KB · Views: 89
I had that suspicion, but I think he's just some guy named Hose (or nickname) that knows a big time basketball booster. This was on his profile on RSS.
Well then we know it is not Dean cuz he isn't cool & hip enough to pull of a fly nickname like Hose. Hose has come after me pretty hard a few times when I took shots at 1890. My info came from one of our bigger boosters who was dealing with 1890 and he took exception to me mentioning some of the concerns.

This dude is a pretty good account who breaks down Big Ten basketball, but mainly sticks to the blue bloods.. I’ve been hounding them to include Nebraska so let’s flood this vote.

This dude is a pretty good account who breaks down Big Ten basketball, but mainly sticks to the blue bloods.. I’ve been hounding them to include Nebraska so let’s flood this vote.

Getting smoked by Michigan...

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back