Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Game Thread Nebraska Vs Texas National Championship VB (1 Viewer)

Drue629

Safety
tPB OG
Pick'Em Champion
Why does the volleyball team always get a pass on criticism? Already so much shit on facebook about how they're so proud of their girls and the effort blah blah. This was about the equivalent of the Georiga TCU blowout. You dominate all year go 33-1 and then shit the bed in the most important game?

Scarlet ObsessioN

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Why does the volleyball team always get a pass on criticism? Already so much shit on facebook about how they're so proud of their girls and the effort blah blah. This was about the equivalent of the Georiga TCU blowout. You dominate all year go 33-1 and then shit the bed in the most important game?
They will call for Rhule and Raiola's head after a 10-3 season including a tough lost in the CC game. As a freshman, next year. That's my prediction.

Ripping Lips

And I ain’t talking about fish
Elite Member
Feelings, that's why. Next year will probably be dominated by Washington anyway since they are going full Lia Thomas in VB.

RedSavage

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
The difference here is you have much fewer players and not a single senior

No leaders but that will come

DrinkItIn

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
Texas absolutely dominating.
Sad

Probably time to move on from John Cook. The game has passed the old man
Offseason changes are a must...Cook should start by firing the OC or demoting at the very least.

Oh, and I know nothing about VB and they probably don't even have OC's, but it's my right as a fan to act irrational and say stupid shit.

Herbie

Quarterback
Offseason changes are a must...Cook should start by firing the OC or demoting at the very least.

Oh, and I know nothing about VB and they probably don't even have OC's, but it's my right as a fan to act irrational and say stupid shit.
Didn’t all the assistants just get raises and extensions

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds