Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

*** Nebraska vs Purdue Game Thread *** (7 Viewers)

Cookiemonster

PIIHB
Elite Member
Scott frost: the story of a coach who put all of his eggs in a mistake prone qb, a goon qb coach.

I’ll always respect and love his work as a player. But he is the worst coach we have ever had, and we had Mike Riley.

Just emotionally draining watching this shit and seeing all the promise this team has. But is hamstrung by a dildo at qb.

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
The funny thing is I was listening to the radio at halftime. Ted Carter was bragging up how close we are. He wanted fans to be patient.
Ted Carter, Turd Alberts, and the rest of the mongos can suck a bag of dicks. We've got fans abandoning ship at the stadium with most of the 4th quarter left. That should be a death sentence, but it won't be. Coward ducks, I hope they burn in hell.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Ted Carter, Turd Alberts, and the rest of the mongos can suck a bag of dicks. We've got fans abandoning ship at the stadium with most of the 4th quarter left. That should be a death sentence, but it won't be. Coward ducks, I hope they burn in hell.
I won’t take that stance until Frost closes out the season and Alberts keeps him. I think Alberts is canning him with 3 wins.

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Guys, I wanted to let you know called firing our QB coach since the end of year 2. Can’t coach anyone and can’t recruit a good QB.

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
There is a way it can change. Fans stop supporting the program. Ask for the change. That’d force their hand a bit.

What’s mind blowing is some dipshit “fans” are still supporting this non sense

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds