Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebraska vs Purdue live game thread (1 Viewer)

Dell Husker

Quarterback
tPB OG
2-17 start

Bryce and Derick both have 2 fouls.

15:00 left in the first half

BingoDingo

Absolute Idiot
I love how we don't have a functioning offense at all at this point. Very cool.

Daddy

Running Back
Elite Member
Same. Hard to tell at this point is he just misfired so bad on roster construction that they're not going to be able to salvage anything from this season or I'd he was just ahead of the curve in college hoops and then the curve caught him

There's been plenty of games where they get a lot of pretty good shots and they just fail to make them. I'm far from a basketball expert but I feel like Hoiberg calls a pretty good game but it comes down to personnelle more often that not. The write in the Athletic said it best about Verge when he called him a 'black hole.' Verge is hot garbage. Trey being out is obviously a huge blow in large part because I feel like he'd be able to kind of keep Alonzo in check when he's fucking around and dribbling our offense out of sets. And Wilhelm being out IMO has been very underplayed. This season was crucial for his development and now it's out the window. Bad luck and bad basketball means we are where we are. Fucking sucks.

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
As I know how many of you enjoy my in depth basketball analysis of our beloved Husker Basketball team, I thought I would share my post game feedback after watching the game film.

So, first thing: We are shit.

Now, the key takeaway here is if we were sex, we wouldn’t even be a pre-ejaculator. I’d liken us more to whiskey penis with a smoke show threesome we can’t get up for.

I mean, we look worse than an over 45 YMCA, C league basketball team. Just turrible.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds