Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebraska vs Pedo State LIVE THREAD (1 Viewer)

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member
It’s very on brand for Nebrasketball to be shooting 75% from 3, but like 30% on our lay ups. Just infuriating.

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
Solid look to tie it

Those stats are like, okay...okay...OKAY, we're actually doing....shit...Oh shit...Fuck me...FUCK!!!!

BUT year two under HCFH...I'm okay still. You know the man can coach, Matt can recruit like it's his jo....well it is, If he can keep a few key players and build off that with Bryce and Kurt Rambis coming in...I think this thing can get there MUCH quicker than, you know.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Those stats are like, okay...okay...OKAY, we're actually doing....shit...Oh shit...Fuck me...FUCK!!!!

BUT year two under HCFH...I'm okay still. You know the man can coach, Matt can recruit like it's his jo....well it is, If he can keep a few key players and build off that with Bryce and Kurt Rambis coming in...I think this thing can get there MUCH quicker than, you know.
I thought we had it when Thor got the steal and his first FT defied the laws of physics by going in.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds