Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebraska vs Minnesota Official Predictions (2 Viewers)

HuskerPAC

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I’ve just been burned too many times. I expect us to lose by 14+. Hope I’m extremely wrong but I’ve had my hope crushed too many times to believe it will finally be better until I see it.

Minute Man

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
I’m coming with the receipts all fuckin year. Bet my dicks bigger than urs.
Well I’m Carlos “Pringles Can” Polk you limp-dicked bitch. You want receipts, here’s one for you. Since you hate Rhule and staff so much, let’s make a bet. Bowl game this year, you leave forever. No fake emails or VPNs. They miss a bowl game I do the same.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
Well I’m Carlos “Pringles Can” Polk you limp-dicked bitch. You want receipts, here’s one for you. Since you hate Rhule and staff so much, let’s make a bet. Bowl game this year, you leave forever. No fake emails or VPNs. They miss a bowl game I do the same.
Deal!! Ole duck has said 5-7 all offseason and also in the season prediction thread so i wont be changing my tune any. Think we’ll be lucky to get to that even

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
Deal!! Ole duck has said 5-7 all offseason and also in the season prediction thread so i wont be changing my tune any. Think we’ll be lucky to get to that even
5-7 looks pretty fucking optimistic right now. 3 or 4 wins more likely.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
5-7 looks pretty fucking optimistic right now. 3 or 4 wins more likely.
Lol

I don't know why everybody is changing their predictions after losing to a team most were predicting we'd lose to.

Everybody was expecting the offense to struggle. If you take the turnovers away or at least down the offense is about what I expected. Defense and Special teams looked better than I expected. Not sure how much of that is Minnesota being bad though.

5-7 to 7-5 is still realistic.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds