Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebraska vs Minnesota Official Predictions (1 Viewer)

Frogsker30

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Nebraska - Tree-fiddy
Goophers - Less
Cbs Agree GIF by Paramount+

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Nebraska 27
Minnesota 23

Nebraska returns a int for a td
Irvin goes for 125 on 22 carries
Grant 75 on 14 carries.

Defense is solid.

College Football Go Big Red GIF by Huskers
God I love the specificity. We are calling numbers of carries for a specific RB too? Hell yeah.

This prediction got me erect. We have won already. Close it down.

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
@Poor_and_Stupid I do think I'm getting the hang of this...we would like to believe that after all of the great PR from the volleyball game launches a spree of winning over the nation, but The Simulation TM would have us GET all of that great national attention from last night's event, only to lose either a heartbreaker or an absolute shellacking in a relatively national attention getting game tonight, and have Twitter (or X) a-buzz with memes of our full football stadium for a volleyball game saying "Nebraska Football decides to transfer ownership of Memorial Stadium to their Volleyball Program"

Fuck.

Poor_and_Stupid

Prolific Beaver Murderer
Elite Member
@Poor_and_Stupid I do think I'm getting the hang of this...we would like to believe that after all of the great PR from the volleyball game launches a spree of winning over the nation, but The Simulation TM would have us GET all of that great national attention from last night's event, only to lose either a heartbreaker or an absolute shellacking in a relatively national attention getting game tonight, and have Twitter (or X) a-buzz with memes of our full football stadium for a volleyball game saying "Nebraska Football decides to transfer ownership of Memorial Stadium to their Volleyball Program"

Fuck.
Agreed. It’s all part of a master plot to amplify our embarrassment. The Simulation™ wills it.

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
20-17 Huskers.

FGs win the game.

David Webb

JCTJB
Elite Member
31-14 Minny. We come out fast with 14 1st quarter points and then it goes all down hill from there.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds