Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebraska vs Minnesota Game Thread

They haven’t given him any difficult pass plays
That was a horrible concept. It was a stack to the left and each reciever had a set spot. It was his only read and for the defense it was an easy read.

Should have been a touchdown run. We are doing what Rhule hates, beating ourselves.

We're fine but no reason it shouldn't at least be at least 3-3 right now.

Sims has thrown 2 really bad passes.
in Sims defense, his legs are the only reason we were in a position to be 3-3

I hope the Tony White dials up some things now that he has a feel for what Minny is doing.

Our offense is going to be tough to watch all year but Minnesota always has a pretty salty D too

Btw, we out gained Minnesota and rushed for 3x the yards.

But don't let that stop you guys from melting down
Yeah and we’re getting raped in the turnover, penatly, and TOP department. If yards mattered Frost would still be around.

I can't believe Satterfield called that pass play at the end. I honestly can't believe it.

You had time to call a wide run. You tell Sims to keep it...run it out wide...step out of bounds if you don't have it. Then clock stops for the FG.

Everyone in the stadium knew he was throwing a pick if you called a pass play
Yep, I'd have rather seen a rollout that he can just throw away if it isn't there

Yeah and we’re getting raped in the turnover, penatly, and TOP department. If yards mattered Frost would still be around.

I know it’s your schtick but I just don’t know why someone would ruin one of the best experiences of the year as a football fan by rooting for bad results like you seem to do.

It’s cringey and sad at the same time

Honestly if you'd told me we'd only be down 3 points at half and we'd be receiving the ball at half I might have taken it.

But we just left 7 points on the field and our offense is completely one dimensional. Plus we'll probably only have three possessions this half.

in Sims defense, his legs are the only reason we were in a position to be 3-3
Yea but you can’t beat yourself. It’s been the same shit for years with our qbs. Don’t be a hero. Make the right read.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back