Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebraska vs Minnesota Game Thread

Question: on the Ervin TD…it was clear he scored when looking at multiple clips. Do all the signs have to be in one clip? An idiot could put together that the ball was across when his elbow went down. And from clip #2 and idiot could see nothing else on his body touched the ground prior to his elbow.
Don't know how that's not a TD after review.

And yeah, is Fidone ever going to do a damn thing? Top rated TE recruit a couple cycles back, is finally playing... but who would know? I mean, if he was that good, wouldn't it be not that hard to run a few plays/packages that take advantage of his talent?

Seems like we have more busts on highly ranked players than other schools.

Well Sims looks like the turnover machine we feared he was. OLine is as meh as we thought. Receiving corps a little worse than I feared. And in spite of Urban's opinion our secondary is way worse than I thought and our front seven slightly better than I'd hoped. 6 wins will be a minor miracle. And where the fuck have our TE's been?

Ball back and just run the fucking ball.
There’s no reason to let Sims throw. Keep the minny d on the field as much as possible

I can't believe Satterfield called that pass play at the end. I honestly can't believe it.

You had time to call a wide run. You tell Sims to keep it...run it out wide...step out of bounds if you don't have it. Then clock stops for the FG.

Everyone in the stadium knew he was throwing a pick if you called a pass play

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back