Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebraska vs Indiana official prediction thread

Connelly has Indiana at 15 and Nebraska at 22. I think once you get past Miami at 8...you could flip a coin for teams 9 through 34. I can see Indiana -3 maybe even -4 since they are at home. But -7 is wild to me.

Basically neither one of these teams has played a team worth a shit. But Indiana's schedule has been easier. Their average opponent ranking through 6 games (According to Bill Connelly's SP+) is 125.33, while Nebraska is 99.833. The one difference is that Indiana has gone on the road twice already in Big 10 @ UCLA and @ NW.

Connelly has Indiana at 15 and Nebraska at 22. I think once you get past Miami at 8...you could flip a coin for teams 9 through 34. I can see Indiana -3 maybe even -4 since they are at home. But -7 is wild to me.

Basically neither one of these teams has played a team worth a shit. But Indiana's schedule has been easier. Their average opponent ranking through 6 games (According to Bill Connelly's SP+) is 125.33, while Nebraska is 99.833. The one difference is that Indiana has gone on the road twice already in Big 10 @ UCLA and @ NW.
Not giving you gruff or anything since you're stating facts lol, but "road" is doing a lot of heavy lifting for those two hostile environments.

This may be a live bet type of game.

If Nebraska can win early then make Indiana 1 dimensional, Indiana has not faced the DL that Nebraska has.

The argument on the other side is has Nebraska faced a team as balanced offensively as Indiana? Maybe Illinois..that didn't go great for the Nebraska defense.

I think we know what we're getting from: Nebraska's offense and defense, Indiana's offense.

Indiana's defense is highly rated...but they who's the best offense they've faced? Maryland? At least Nebraska has faced Illinois and Colorado offenses.

Curtis Rourke is on a roll. Can Nebraska heat him up?

I think if Nebraska wins this it's a 27-24 type of game. If Indiana wins it's probably a 38-35 type of game. Makes me think I should bet over 50.5.

@HuskerGarrett & @Jim14510 Gay ain't wrong, it's just gay. I can accept that. Multiple things can be true at once.

Skating Hey Girl GIF

A big key in this one is time of possession i think. Rhule would love nothing more than to turn this into a low scoring rock fight a la Buttgers. Keep their offense on the sideline

This is a big game for Satterfield. Offense can be the difference in this game cuz I think the defense will be in for some back & forth.

Lose this game & the offense struggles & I can see a 1-5 finish. Idk how Rhule could run it back when Satt cant lean on the lack of talent excuse with a 5 star QB.

31-20 Nebraska cuz I ain’t a bitch

I don't know how this could be a trap game for Nebraska.
Well, it's IU homecoming, and our trip to OSU is next week. Admittedly, pre-season looking at the schedule , I thought there was a good chance we'd be undefeated going into it and IU would be sneaky good. We aren't undefeated of course, and IU isn't really being that sneaky about it.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back