Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebraska vs Cockeye official Prediction Thread (2 Viewers)

Tonkasker

Safety
Elite Member
Cockeye
Logging my official prediction. Big one for me personally

Cockeye 9
NU 16

Alvano 1-2
Chubba with a rushing TD and connection with fidone on a boot. Go for two to put the game away at the end but won't get it

Papa...Football

3rd Gen Teller of Bad Dad Jokes
Elite Member
Cockeye 30
Nebraska 3

Cockeye comes in motivated, our lack of intensity that appeared in the second half of Wisconsin continues, offensive discombobulation continues both from a coaching and execution perspective, Rhule isn’t the answer, never has been.
I agree with everything you said, except the score, and about Rhule.

Huskersballz

Running Back
Elite Member
I agree with everything you said, except the score, and about Rhule.
“If we die, we die”

Cmon bro don’t be saying stuff that Marines say before they go on patrol In Afghanistan facing actual death before you get out played and coached by a terrible MSU team, a mid Maryland team and the worst Wisconsin team in 20 years.

Rhule is a failure until I see 6 wins on the board, and the last few weeks have pretty much blown any confidence I’ve had.

22*43*51

Punter Fluffer
Elite Member
Cockeye
Got dayum my house smells awesome.

Happy Thanksgiving bros!

The game comes down to mistakes.(penalties and TO’s)

Your team is more prone to both right now. Rhule is in the process of making a B1G worthy product based in ground game and defense.(Give him time.)

Cockeye.

20-13

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
“If we die, we die”

Cmon bro don’t be saying stuff that Marines say before they go on patrol In Afghanistan facing actual death before you get out played and coached by a terrible MSU team, a mid Maryland team and the worst Wisconsin team in 20 years.

Rhule is a failure until I see 6 wins on the board, and the last few weeks have pretty much blown any confidence I’ve had.
That's a little dramatic.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds