Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Game Thread Nebraska @ Rutgers [6:00pm BTN] (1 Viewer)

DrinkItIn

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
Nobody on this roster will be able to fill Gary's spot. NIT might be the best NU can do at this point. Losing Gary is so big for this team that more lopsided rebounding nights like this will happen.

jickey moseph

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Nobody on this roster will be able to fill Gary's spot. NIT might be the best NU can do at this point. Losing Gary is so big for this team that more lopsided rebounding nights like this will happen.
Team almost played better when Allick was in there.

Mast is going to have to drop 30 on Saturday to repent his sins of tonight.

DrinkItIn

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
Team almost played better when Allick was in there.

Mast is going to have to drop 30 on Saturday to repent his sins of tonight.

Allick really does not pose a threat to score and can get really out of control at times. I just don't think this is a tournament team without Gary.

jickey moseph

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Allick really does not pose a threat to score and can get really out of control at times. I just don't think this is a tournament team without Gary.
Oh, agreed. But he has not been a liability like I thought he would be when we entered Big Ten play.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Let's be honest, this team is pretty mediocre. Even with Gary, it's an OK team IF everyone is draining 3s.

Without Gary we're basically like a mid-major team. Has the ability to go 15-22 from 3 and beat Purdue....but can also go 10 min w no FGs and lose to average teams.

It's just not a good, consistent team.

TooTall

Linebacker
Insider
Elite Member
Shit can Hoiberg, Purdue was an anomaly.

This team has no heart, and are soft as hell.

There isn't a big guy that even appears to have any skill at or sense of where the rebound is going, they don't block out.

Hi offense scheme is a piece of shit, he doesn't have the playmakers to run a pro offense.

I reiterate, shit can him, after this team goes less than 50% the rest of the way.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds