Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebraska players in the Portal (Updated 12/13 11:25)

I'm sure we will start to see some more movement once they start landing more Transfers/Jucos and when all the coaches are in place. I could see another +/- 10 more going. They have until Jan 18 to enter this window and then another window opens up May 1-15.
Exactly. I would imagine that after the spring they will re-shuffle and address the needs they still have on the roster.

Honestly gets super annoying when players post cryptic shit like that, and then post again acting like they’re surprised when the fan base reacts. Just looking for attention
How do we know it’s a cryptic tweet? IMO we shouldn’t really GAF what people tweet

How do we know it’s a cryptic tweet? IMO we shouldn’t really GAF what people tweet
Nebraska Football player that everyone knows......end of season transfer portal time frame......hasn't seen a ton of playing time over the last few years.....tweets a "peace sign" with "....." amidst a coaching change transition........yeah, very cryptic. I don't give a damn what he tweets. I don't follow players for this reason alone. But other accounts I follow, follow players and that stuff gets retweeted.

Didn't Kevin Williams's dad call up Benning's show talking about playing time and favoritism or something along those lines? I don't think I ever heard the full story just posters referencing it on Nebraska Insideher.
About 2:59 in "James". I don't know if this was his dad, but this is the segment they were talking about and said it was his dad on Insideher.

Contributors not transferring out is also a good sign of Nebraska's NIL collectives doing a good job. It's not always going to keep everybody around but if you can keep the players that the coach wants to stay happy...that's a good sign.
It's not like we've got anyone that has the option to transfer to Georgia, Ohio St, etc. Probably a good indication we're on the upper echelon of tier 2 teams though.

Contributors not transferring out is also a good sign of Nebraska's NIL collectives doing a good job. It's not always going to keep everybody around but if you can keep the players that the coach wants to stay happy...that's a good sign.
Also if you’re a contributor they played poorly on a bad team the portal could be a death sentence to you. It’s almost better to not play than to have teams with film on you.

I don't believe the Kevin Williams/Dad rumor is true. Dad ssupposedly complains about favoritism for the offensive line (ran by Frost). First is fired and Williams sticks around for months. Rhule is hired and then Williams decides to put his name in the portal.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back